Transfer your domain in just
4 easy steps
Domain transfer that’s fast and easy. Experience enhanced support and service during the process.
Enter the domain name
Proceed with the
Enter the EPP or
Confirm your transfer
Before transferring your domain,
make sure of the following
If you are not satisfied with the service and support of your current domain provider, time for change. We will ensure the process of domain transfer is simple, easy and fast.
- It's been more than 60 days since the domain registration or last transfer.
- Domain is not in Pending Delete or Redemption status.
- The authorisation code that proves your ownership of the domain.
- You can get the EPP code from the current domain provider.
- Whois privacy protection is disabled.
Frequently Asked Questions.
This depends on how quickly your current domain registrar releases the domain. Given all the factors involved, the fair estimate to complete the transfer process is roughly 5-7 days.
First, you have to unlock your domain name and acquire the transfer authorization code. Once your domain is ready to go, you can initiate the transfer process. We'll take care of the rest for you! For more details, you can check our domain transfer guideline.
You can still transfer expired domains! As long as it is in your account you can unlock the domain and grab the auth code to start the transfer process.